Brighton Beauty Bar specialises in lip fillers to add volume and subtly enhance your natural lip.
As we age, our lips lose their plump and defined look due to many factors like sun damage and gravity. Full and youthful looking lips have long been a desired look and lip fillers provide a quick and easy way to add extra volume and shape to lips.
What is Lip Filler Treatment?
Lip filler is a minimally invasive treatment designed to increase volume in the lips. At Brighton Beauty Bar we carefully administer dermal fillers into the lip area to plump and define the lips and give our clients the best-looking results.
As our lips become thinner they lose volume and lack definition, lip filler treatment is used to replace the fullness, balance out asymmetric lips and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Why chose Lip Fillers?
This treatment is designed for anyone who’d like a volume enhancing solution for thinner or less defined lips.
Am I Suitable For This Treatment?
There are many formulations we use to target different concerns around the lip area. We can carefully administer lip fillers to either plump and increase volume, or balance and shape the natural mouth by injecting filler into specific areas to improve their overall shape.
Lips are a very important part of facial beauty for many. In recent years, fuller and plumper looking lips are a highly desirable beauty aesthetic. We can help you achieve the best possible look when using lip fillers.
Before and Aftercare
Lip fillers won’t usually cause any pain post-treatment, but a bit of soreness/redness as well as swelling and bruising is very common. We do recommend the following precautions before and after treatment:
- Keep upright for 6 hours. Do not lie on your front or stay bent over for long periods of time.
- No rubbing or massaging of the injected area for 6 hours after treatment, including facials.
- Apply icepack to reduce swelling.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least a week after treatment.
- Avoid alcohol at least two days before and after treatment. Blood thinning medication and painkillers such as ibuprofen should also be avoided to prevent bruising.
- No extreme heat (sun-beds, sauna, sunbathing) or extreme cold temperatures for at least a week after treatment.
- It is recommended to eat pineapple before and after treatment as pineapple contains bromeliad which can help decrease bruising.
Where can I get Lip Fillers in Brighton?
If you’d like to boost volume in your lips, define, shape or smooth lines then lip filler treatment is the perfect solution.
At Brighton Beauty Bar this procedure takes 30 – 45 minutes and results are seen immediately. Prices start from £199 / £250 depending on your product choice.
Find out more about this procedure and our Lip Filler FAQ’s here.
Book Your Consultation today by calling us on 01273 945991 or by following the details here.